"The purpose of yoga is |
to realize that you, the incarnated soul, are one with your Higher Soul.
The purpose of yoga is union with your Higher Soul and union with all souls."
~ Master Choa Kok Sui
This is a "hands-on" Spiritual Workshop to learn step by step techniques used by
Advanced Yogis and Adepts to to cultivate a sense of peace, calmness, and clarity
in the midst of a busy life. Recommended for everyone, as it creates a foundation
for higher spiritual practices and describes evolution, oneness and soul realization
in an easy and practical way.
- to experience peace, calmness, clarity and expansion of consciousness.
- the nature of your soul and its journey through timeless incarnations.
- how your soul chooses your parents and place of birth.
- the exact location of the twelfth chakra and its function.
- to discover secrets of your three silver cords, inner caduceus and
how it is related to safely awakening the kundalini shakti.
- the existence of energetic seeds in your auric eld and how they affect
your spiritual, mental, emotional and physical lives.
- how to experience spiritual Intimacy, create positive changes in your relationships.
- to experience the inner light and intense bliss of the "Blue Pearl" (the seed of consciousness) within you.
- to expand the "communication cable" between your higher soul and incarnated soul.
Multnomah Arts Center (Room 30) (View)
7688 SW Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|